To pass the CCNP TSHOOT exam, you’ve got to keep a lot of tips and tricks in mind.
1. Please tell me how many questions in the real TSHOOT exam, and how much time to answer them?
There are 35-40 questions, including 3 Drag and Drop Questions, 12 Troubleshooting Tickets and Some Multiple Choice Questions. You have 135 minutes to answer them but if your native language is not English, Cisco allows you a 30-minute exam time extension.
2. How much does the TSHOOT 642-832 cost? And how many points I need to pass the exam?
This exam costs $200. You need at least 790/1000 points to pass this exam.
3. I passed the TSHOOT exam, will I get a certificate for it?
No, Cisco does not ship TSHOOT Exam certificate, it only ships you a certificate after completing the full CCNP track of 3 exams (ROUTE, SWITCH & TSHOOT).
4. Which sims will I see in the TSHOOT exam?
The popular sims now are 12 Troubleshooting Tickets and please notice that the IP addresses, router names may be different (it is also true for Drag and Drop questions)
5. In the real exam, I clicked “Next” after choosing the answer, can I go back for reviewing?
No, you can’t go back so you can’t re-check your answers after clicking the “Next” button.